Ribh's D'Coopage

I thought you were doing home ec & you must do English. Science too should include some hands on experiments? Surely those 3 alone give you a screen break? I'm sorry it's so sucky. I homeschooled several for high school & can't wrap my head around it all being screen time. It must be terribly boring.

Back burning hasn't started up here yet but I imagine it won't be long.
Science, some classes we do outside, English it’s all online 🙄 and art (my elective) is offline so that’s ok but for most of them I’m online and it hurts my eyes so so much lol.

Yeah, I think they’re worried about bushfires like what we had in 2019

“I’m a teacher and would be happy to teach you how to manage your hairstyle, but I don’t dooo math, hystery (or spelling)” 9B95624B-C6DA-4E41-8701-CE06BFB8C8FB.png

The fridge is back in place and I've almost finished unpacking boxes.
Expecting the pantry doors to be installed Monday or Tuesday.
Youngest cooked a baked dinner tonight in our new oven. It works splendidly. :drool
View attachment 2797024
I see your mugs hiding on the windowsill. ;)

Happy Caturday back! We’re in a bit of a bind at the moment; both DH and I have had Covid tests. Hubby was at an exposure site and I developed a bit of a cough and scratchy throat. We both have to isolate from our 10 year-old, which is affecting him and neither of us can do any shopping. Because the delta strain is out of control, more tests are being done so it’s taking longer to get results back. So here’s Mishka and I isolating.

View attachment 2796710
Oh no! I hope it turns out to be nothing. My gosh COVID has attacked our group recently. :hugs:hugs

Back
Top Bottom