Ribh's D'Coopage

It was little & often for Lottie yesterday. Every few hours I nabbed her & gave her food & water. Not sure she appreciated it but she wasn't adverse to the extra attention. :D She showed some signs of life in the warmer part of the day, even pecking a pushy Campine! But she does not like our cold damp weather @ present.

The view's still pretty good though.
Rain clouds over Straddie.

20200329_065422.jpg

I had Lottie inside with me for a bit this morning: electrolyted water, goodies in her feed & a bit of warming up. When she hopped down to investigate the big coop it was time for her to rejoin the flock. She is resting a lot. I know molting chooks do this but it is so unlike her it is rather worrying.

Marlow was really put out. :D I'm his person & he does not like to share. He hopped up on the opposite chair arm, purring loudly, & my 2 critters eyeballed each other. Lottie showed no fear though she did keep a wary eye on my big fluff ball. Marlow was only interested in cuddles though I wouldn't trust him around moving feathers. The temptation might prove to be too great.
I’m glad you are getting quality time together Ribh. :hugs

How is Lottie doing this morning?

Way to rub the roof thing in! Lol! That’s true jealousy speaking... We are in full on corona virus panic, superiority struggles, and power plays here. Almost at the defection stage, but hanging in, barely.
You will have a roof someday too Kris. :D:hugs

Sorry to hear you are having more than the usual family drama. :(

What is the Defection stage and who will you be defecting to? Australia maybe yes?

You will have a roof someday too Kris. :D:hugs

Sorry to hear you are having more than the usual family drama. :(

What is the Defection stage and who will you be defecting to? Australia maybe yes?

Australia is definitely on my short list! I have to say the managing FIL’s return to country is going to be interesting. There’s a 14 day full on quarantine which he will need to abide by. Seems not too hard, but then he doesn’t have potable water or refrigeration in his cottage, and won’t have access tothe shared fridge, freezer, or shower facilities for the duration.

Back
Top Bottom