Ribh's D'Coopage

I am not having a good trot.
I collected eggs earlier, Lavender's amongst them.
I just went to check on my girls & Lavender was stiff as a board in the coop run! 🥺 She looked like she may have been dustbathing ~ which I guess is a nice way to go for a chook. There might have been one very tiny puncture mark on her neck ~ but in all honesty I have no idea what happened. The girls all watched as I buried her in the garden @ the end of the run. She's close by & still has the company of her flock. She was unique & I think will be missed by the flock.

I think I'm going to take a few days away. I'll see how I go but 2 in such a sort space is pretty difficult.

20201029_181453 (2).jpg

I just went to check on my girls & Lavender was stiff as a board in the coop run! 🥺 She looked like she may have been dustbathing ~ which I guess is a nice way to go for a chook. There might have been one very tiny puncture mark on her neck ~ but in all honesty I have no idea what happened. The girls all watched as I buried her in the garden @ the end of the run. She's close by & still has the company of her flock. She was unique & I think will be missed by the flock.

I think I'm going to take a few days away. I'll see how I go but 2 in such a sort space is pretty difficult.

View attachment 2425355
Oh I am so, so, sorry to hear that. I won't say anything but send you more hugs. Do come back when you are ready, we are here for you. :hugs :hugs :hugs

View attachment 2425355
Oh no! Lavender! I love that bird! I can’t believe it.
This is what I was talking about before, not sure which thread. With birds life is so fragile.:hit:hit:hit:hugs
I am very sorry 😢

View attachment 2425355

Oh goodness no!! I'm so so sorry.

View attachment 2425355
Thank you for being you Lavender. You were very well loved through your life and will be always.

❤❤❤
💔
🥺

See you when you're ready Ribh mate x

View attachment 2425355
Oh my goodness...I'm so sorry Jehane! She was such a beautiful girl...may God bring you peace & comfort through all of these losses! :hugs

Back
Top Bottom