This little one is Ceres.

20201204_132143.jpg

Beatrice.
20201204_132242.jpg

Portia, I think...
20201204_132335.jpg

And Desdemona ~ Dessi for short.
20201204_131710.jpg

Everybody did eventually make it downstairs this morning. My GLW was 1st out & about. Then the Vorwerks, followed by the SLWF. It took a while but the white frizzle was next followed by her sister. The Japanese were last & very cautious.

View attachment 2436810
Those tinies have a real thing for roosting in the food dishes. The others just stuff their faces in around them! 🙄
View attachment 2436811
And not forgetting my big girls who are all a little put out so much attention is going to the other coop. :lol:

View attachment 2436814
That feather duster in the feed bin is a lovely touch.

These are the 6 I asked Natasha to hold for me: L~R A splash Japanese bantam; a silver laced Wyandotte frizzle; an Aracauna/Belgian X frizzle; a gold laced Wyandotte; a Belgian duccle frizzle & a Japanese bantam.

You may all now start praying for me ~ Shad excepted given his convictions. He can be on standbye for when I need sound, sane advice & a quick kick up the cabooshie because Natasha wasn't joking when she told me *young pullets* ! They're off heat but are still basically chicks. We had to stop @ the produce store [wonderful country people who understood my panic @ not knowing which brand of chick starter I needed & sorted it all out for me!] because they are all still on chick starter. 🙄 I've never had hens this young before! Panic button now hit but I'm prepared to give it a go!

@BY Bob! What did you do to me?!
View attachment 2436286
They are beautiful! ❤️❤️❤️

Back
Top Bottom