Ribh's D'Coopage

Maleficent and Aurora
View attachment 2437089

Daisy, the greatest hen ever, with Elphie for a size comparison.
View attachment 2437092

I love them at this age.
I got the Little Princesses as day-old (or maybe few day old) chicks.
Honestly it was the most scary and most wonderful thing ever. They were so tiny I was terrified of hurting them - every time I put the brakes on the car when I was bringing them home I was terrified they would be slammed into the cardboard box and be hurt.
But at the same they seemed to be rather robust hopping around all over without a care. And then they grow like weeds - almost while you watch!
It has given me great pleasure seeing them grow into the (rather large) Little Princesses they are today!

Honestly it was the most scary and most wonderful thing ever. They were so tiny I was terrified of hurting them - every time I put the brakes on the car when I was bringing them home I was terrified they would be slammed into the cardboard box and be hurt.
But at the same they seemed to be rather robust hopping around all over without a care. And then they grow like weeds - almost while you watch!
It has given me great pleasure seeing them grow into the (rather large) Little Princesses they are today!
How old are they now RC?

I, too, enjoyed raising my chicks from tiny. They brought out the protective momma bear instinct in me, and I was the chicken helicopter mom from hell!
But they were so much fun. And when I look at them now and see how HUGE some of them are, it’s amazing. And gifting me with tasty breakfast every morning! It’s just awesome!
It’s funny, most of them don’t want me to touch them, but they gather around my legs and get underfoot. Apparently it’s perfectly okay for them to touch me! I have to be careful.

Back
Top Bottom