Ribh's D'Coopage

OMG she is such an adorable cat! I have 4 cats and you are giving me cat-envy. She is like a soft cuddly lynx with those tufted ears. I can't bear how adorable she is. Your daughter is a good cat-spotter! :love :love :love
My big orange tabby Dr. Zoidberg was like this as a kitten. Maybe it is him reincarnated. He was truly special. This young lady is very special as well.

My daughter can spot talent for sure.

Another great shot of the ears! I am glad she is not bothering Izzy and letting her sit peacefully in her old age.
We are fully integrated. All three slept with us on the bed last night as well. I got very lucky that Davis is so cool.

Size comparison
20210421_125549.jpg

I am missing the reference. I thought Éowyn was a Lord of the Rings name - what is the ear connection? It is a very pretty name regardless.
No you are dead on. She was my favorite character from the books.

My favorite passage:
“But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn I am, Éomund’s daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him.”

I was a very young lad at the time I read this and I believe it helped to influence me that there is nothing a woman can't do that a man can do. Which led to me instilling in that belief in my two daughters. It is funny what simple things can influence us in significant ways. I have never forgotten this passage. 🤔

The ears got me thinking elves, which led to Lord of the Rings which led to Éowyn.

No you are dead on. She was my favorite character from the books.

My favorite passage:
“But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn I am, Éomund’s daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him.”

I was a very young lad at the time I read this and I believe it helped to influence me that there is nothing a woman can't do that a man can do. Which led to me instilling in that belief in my two daughters. It is funny what simple things can influence us in significant ways. I have never forgotten this passage. 🤔

The ears got me thinking elves, which led to Lord of the Rings which led to Éowyn.
Oh! Elf ears. Of course.
Stupid me.
:oops:
It is a great passage and so glad it influenced your parenting.

She has Davis sized feet. Yup. Some growing to come yet. She is very lean and lanky for a 6 month old.
Oh! Only 6 months! She is going to be a BIG CAT!
Forget the tigers in the wildlife park you will have one at home. I wonder if you could train her to frighten away the hawks from the yard.

Back
Top Bottom