Ribh's D'Coopage

This back yard seems like such a chicken play ground. I just chuckled to myself thinking about how Lavender would have dealt with everyone climbing all the time.
She would have been very frustrated. She was a heavy lady. 🤣 Chavi, the smallest & lightest of my bantams, is doing 20' flights across the yard. Doesn't get much height but she goes the distance! The Vorwerks do shorter flights. Their housing isn't as fancy as what they're used to but it will have to do for now. I have somewhere in mind to move to but it will be a while before I can make that happen.

She would have been very frustrated. She was a heavy lady. 🤣 Chavi, the smallest & lightest of my bantams, is doing 20' flights across the yard. Doesn't get much height but she goes the distance! The Vorwerks do shorter flights. Their housing isn't as fancy as what they're used to but it will have to do for now. I have somewhere in mind to move to but it will be a while before I can make that happen.
Go Chavi! Stretching her little wings to the max!

It's a lovely environment for them :):hugs

I'm making up for last weekend's Caturday :D Nothing like a good snooze in the morning sun.

IMG_2021-09-17-07-42-25-439.jpg

Back
Top Bottom