Ribh's D'Coopage

Moulting but doing well with it atm.
PA220625.JPG

Lima and Copy her bestie.
PA220626.JPG

I don't think Lima is ever going to have normal posture due to her throat problems. After worming and with some better food she looks almost normal when she runs but as soon as she's still her head drops into that hunchback pose. I've felt along her spine and I can't feel anything abnormal compared to any other chckens spine I've checked. As soon as she's grown a few more feathers I'll see if there is anything else I can do tohelp her. Until then I'm just pleased to see she's alive in the mornings when I do my first visit and hungry in the afternoon when I let them all out to wander for three or four hours.

View attachment 2880139
View attachment 2880140
I don't think Lima is ever going to have normal posture due to her throat problems. After worming and with some better food she looks almost normal when she runs but as soon as she's still her head drops into that hunchback pose. I've felt along her spine and I can't feel anything abnormal compared to any other chckens spine I've checked. As soon as she's grown a few more feathers I'll see if there is anything else I can do tohelp her. Until then I'm just pleased to see she's alive in the mornings when I do my first visit and hungry in the afternoon when I let them all out to wander for three or four hours.
I know you're lucky to have found this tribe Shad, but they're luckier.

They could've been found by an beginner. But they got you with all your skill and wisdom.

Whatever happens with Lima it won't be on your account.

View attachment 2880139
View attachment 2880140
We are all glad she is still with you. :love

This little hen has had her beak messed about with. She can't groom properly with it like this. She's on the treatment list.
View attachment 2881164
Is it cross beak (or scissor beak or whatever it's called)?

It looks like her beak may have been trimmed a bit too? Poor girl. :(

Back
Top Bottom