Roast my hen.

View attachment 2578927
Would love to hear feed back on my blue Orpington hen. Open to suggestions new to all this and plan to raise chicks abs sell hatching eggs trying to get a good group together.
She’s nice for a hatchery quality hen, but isn’t even close to show/breeder quality for the standard of either American or English Orps.

What do I need to add to my program. To help make it better. I am trying to be budget conscious
What is your goal? Do you want to sell show quality chicks? If you’re only interested in breeding production quality Orpingtons that lay well, she’ll do fine. If you want to breed and sell show quality birds, you’ll have to get orps from a good breeder.

Your signature line mentions training dogs to not kill chickens. I'd like to hear more on that. One of my Aussies can't be trusted if a chicken jumps the fence, but is perfectly trustworthy if the flock (16) is let out of the gate.
Yes I know how to train not to kill chickens but, you need a dead chicken that your dog killed. Or else your poor dog will not know what in the world is happening.

What are you trying to say??

Please don't try and educate people when you don't really know what you're talking about.
What im trying to say is if your dog kills a chicken I can help you it will be the last chicken your dog kills. It worked with my dog. Im not saying how unless you need the help.

Back
Top Bottom