ROOSTER GONE BAD

LIL CHICKEN FARMER

Hatching
11 Years
Aug 25, 2008
GREAT FALLS
OUR ROOSTER WAS ATTACKIN EVERYONE EVEN THE POOR DOG AND CAT YOU COULDNT EVEN FEED HIM OUR 6 YEAR OLD CAME IN SCREAMING WITH SCRATCHES YELLING GET HIM OUT OF HERE DAD.. NOW WE HAVE NO EGGS? THIS IS OUR FIRST TIME WITH CHICKENS WE HAVE 26 AND IDEAS?
roll.png

How old is your flock? Are they molting?

Just to let you know - many people don't like all caps in discussion forums, it is considered shouting - better to use all lower case if you don't want to use the shift key.

Last edited:
WELL THE WERE LAYING WE WOULD GET ABOUT 7 EGGS A DAY THEY ARE 18 WEEKS OLD AND THE ROOSTER IS GONE AND WE GOT 1 EGG TODAY ANOTHER? WE HAD ONE THAT WAA RUBBERY WHATS UP WITH THAT..

WELL THE WERE LAYING WE WOULD GET ABOUT 7 EGGS A DAY THEY ARE 18 WEEKS OLD AND THE ROOSTER IS GONE AND WE GOT 1 EGG TODAY ANOTHER? WE HAD ONE THAT WAA RUBBERY WHATS UP WITH THAT..

Welcome to BYC.

It would be very helpful if you turned off your CAPS LOCK on your computer. Many of us do feel like it's like being yelled at online.
smile.png

As for the rubbery eggs, do your chickens have oyster shell or another source of calcium? They need layer feed and oyster shell to have enough calcium to lay eggs with good, hard shells.

Good luck!

If it was me that rooster will be my Dinner by now last week I had some probles with a rooster and boy he did not finish the day,it sounds not friendly but it is so hard to deal with roosters,good news you can find roosters every day and real cheep.

Back
Top Bottom