Roseanne Barr

BlackBart

Songster
10 Years
Mar 29, 2009
Whether you find her humor funny or abrasive, she does make some good points about the quality of food

I have to tell you, I have been watching her new show. I think she is a stitch. Too bad her mouth is so raunchy I have to watch who I suggest the show to. I grew up watching her show (as a teen), I was sorry to see her sink herself, but this new show about her farm makes me giggle. She does make some good conservation points, and unlike our small farm we do things ourselves, cannot afford to do what she did with a tractor for fear of breaking it and seriously hurting ourselves, etc. Her vegetarianism is interesting and she makes some points I really didn't expect. I really think she is funny, even with the foul mouth and abrasive factor, but then again, I work in medicine, and we can be an abrasive group among ourselves too!
hide.gif

Ive always liked her. I grew up in a house with the foulest of the foul mouths so it doesnt bother me any.
If those nuts werent so expensive I see her point

Right on Rosanne. I just dont think her points are going to be heard by the right people. Sometimes I feel as though its preaching to the choir to talk about growing your own - either people are down with it or think you are nuts.

I can't believe that I am the first one to say that Rosanne disgusts me. I can't stand to see, hear or even think of her. AND, I even hate to watch the satellite, because they are always advertising her nasty ugly self on a new show. ICCCKKK!!! And she is one fat vegetarian. Are the veggies dipped in chocolate?

Ok, rant over.
rant.gif
Until the commercial comes back on.
sickbyc.gif

Back
Top Bottom