Rumpless, black skin, 5 toes, kinda bearded mix...but with what???

ZooMummzy

Queen of the Zoo
11 Years
Mar 31, 2008
Philomath, Oregon
Need some help with these two girls. They are from my hatch on January 5th, so 4 months old, definitely pullets but I have never seen anything like them. They have black skin, 5 toes, walnut type combs, kinda bearded, regular feathering and are rumpless. Any ideas???? I know they are part Silkie but I have no idea what they would be crossed with that would make them rumpless. As far as I know, the seller of the eggs does not have any rumpless birds. Is this a gene that could have popped out from some other bird? They came from eggs labeled Frizzles so I was told they could be smooth Frizzles but the rumpless has me confused. Thanks for any help you can give!

4597019183_1887a5e29d_b.jpg

4597634056_1584ae55ab_b.jpg

4597038875_d7cf889e33_b.jpg

lol.png
Yeah I'm pretty sure they are chickens and thanks! They are the strangest things I've ever seen. They are very timid too but really sweet girls. Very round bodies and strange feather coloring.

Oh my, they are gorgeous. I love the color, and the feathered feet are adorable.

Looks like a cochin/ameracauna cross.

P.S., They're for sale...right?
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
100% sure and they never grew tail feathers. They are completely round in the back...round all over really, lol. No tail feathers at all.

Back
Top Bottom