Sanity Poll

gvh221

Chirping
6 Years
Aug 3, 2013
I'm on Day 19 and have a bad case of hatching fever. Here's the poll: How many of you think I'm crazy for taking this Friday off from work simply because it's hatch day? Very interested in hearing your thoughts; knowing my luck the little rascals will hatch early and my day off will be for naught.

I have eggs that are soon to hatch, and if I could, I would take the day off lol. But seen as I just started a new job, it won't look to good.
But I would if I could.

Awesome, so far I'm not crazy :). I enjoy raising chickens, but the best part for me is seeing them hatch; I had an extra vacation day and figured why not take it if it might improve my chance to see some of them hatch.

I am just getting started with my birds and I hope you are not crazy because I'm taking off as well lol. These are all going to be first for me so I'm pretty excited.

Not crazy at all! I hardly eat or walk away from the bator once lockdown occurs.

LOL, this is gonna be me
lol.png

Well, if you're crazy - you are not alone! I would take the day off too!

Today is day 20, and I can hear chirping coming from the incubator :). To keep from missing the hatch, I setup a remote camera so I can check in on the eggs while at work via my phone. I may have taken crazy/obsessed to a whole new level...

Back
Top Bottom