Save My Marriage II: Pepper Or Salt - More Big Holes

Which shaker does the pepper go into?

• Pepper should go into shaker with MORE / BIGGER holes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pepper should go into shaker with FEWER/ SMALLER holes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You should be using more pepper than salt, for health reasons and for taste reasons. After all, if you have to drown your meal in salt then probably the meal wasn't made very well or you are using too much salt in general. But there's no health reason not to use a lot of pepper.

So pepper gets the big holes.

Quote:
Which Pepper/ Salt?

Pepper, sorry should have said that, I'll just edit it. Thanks
smile.png

Nifty, the real issue here is either way you lose. You are insulting your dear wife's cooking if you feel you need to season the meal after it's on the plate.
Has she moved out yet?

Quote:
I nulled my vote because I agree. Pepper in a grinder. I am ashamed to admit how often I have to refill the salt shaker. I am a saltaholic, but I can get away with it; having a sodium deficiency.

Last edited:
pepper mill but if I must then pepper goes in the one with less holes.

I use the pepper mill and kosher salt which is in a dish pinch what amount you like. Everyone comes to my table with clean hands . OR ELSE!!!

Quote:
[Anne is running for the kitchen as we speak...]

....yes, but the question is, what will she do??? ah-HA!
lol.png

edited for clarity.

Last edited:
Quote:
[Anne is running for the kitchen as we speak...]

....yes, but the question is, to do what??? ah-HA!
lol.png

Too late Tammy, she's already got two pounds of pepper in the larger-holed shaker and is taking it into the computer room to Joe right now.

I think traditionaly the pepper goes in the one with the 3 holes and salt in the one with more holes. That is how it is at Grammie's house. That's just how its always been and folks used to do things. At my house we use the grinders for both and I voted for pepper in the one with many holes as salt is used WAY too much. I believe the fast food industry has changed the way we taste foods. Our grandparents used salt sparingly but now people dump it on. I can hardly eat out anymore as every restaurant serves food way too salty. I call the Outback, The "never-outa-salt-back"
hmm.png
...ok, off the soapbox!
cool.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom