Search Behaving Badly

Still doesn't seem to work for finding just posts by a certain member tho....
...maybe they are still working on that?
She's right...here's the pics
Screenshot_20200206-103908_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200206-103930_Chrome~2.jpg

I'm not having any more luck with the Threadloom search than the plain vanilla search. I tried to look up an old thread of mine, using the exact title, and it didn't find it. Neither did the plain search. I finally blundered and floundered my way through my personal luggage and storage on BYC and found my thread posts and found it that way. But BYC search mechanisms are still not working for me. At all.

I'm not having any more luck with the Threadloom search than the plain vanilla search. I tried to look up an old thread of mine, using the exact title, and it didn't find it. Neither did the plain search. I finally blundered and floundered my way through my personal luggage and storage on BYC and found my thread posts and found it that way. But BYC search mechanisms are still not working for me. At all.
I will make you a spreadsheet that contains all threads started by you! :hugs

Why so many different searching mechanisms? Why can't we have one space, enter what we want to find and then hit 'search"? I really do not have time for all this complicated stuff. The sand in my hourglass is running out.

Back
Top Bottom