Seems like it took FOREVER!!

That's fantastic! My hubby has a game camera. I should try that. Congrats!

I have a game camera set up on one of my coops/runs at my camp with my roosters, and another one on my pond. I have one of our home security cameras set up on the chicken/duck pens at home, but its not zoomed far enough to see that detail. I can watch it live from anywhere. But a game camera pointed in the coop at the girls would be a great idea. Think I'll try it too. And most of them can be set to short videos too, with sound! Oh my! That will be too cool!!
smile.png

I need everyone to send good vibes my way. I have 5 hens that are twenty weeks... Show some signs but not many!!! I would love to be left an eggy present!!!!! Thursday is my procedure I have been stressing over. I think a day before the day would be a great day to lay!!!!!! That way I can relax drink beer, be with my kids outside and any other friend and find an egg!!!!!!!!! Good vibes people!!!! Though I know it's okay if it doesn't happen!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... That's me sending good vibes!
And I'll drink a beer with you for good measure!
1f60a.png

One week to the day from the first sign of squatting, I finally got my first egg. My EE Hera laid a beautiful little bluish egg. Best thing is we got to see it happen.

Back
Top Bottom