Selling chicken hoods and possibly more!

Oh, I am SO going to try to get one for my cat or one of my chickens.
DO you want me to grab fabric for you to make some? What kind of banana are you looking for? Christmas countdown, just a normal Christmas one, or a different pattern all together? Glad you are interested! I don't know the price yet, but it will depend on the cost of fabric, then I will do a base price after that.

DO you want me to grab fabric for you to make some? What kind of banana are you looking for? Christmas countdown, just a normal Christmas one, or a different pattern all together? Glad you are interested!
Normal Christmas one, but Please don't buy any fabric until I can convince my parents. They might not let me unless it's through an Etsy store or something of the like- they probably won't go for it if it's just through BYC.

Normal Christmas one, but Please don't buy any fabric until I can convince my parents. They might not let me unless it's through an Etsy store or something of the like- they probably won't go for it if it's just through BYC.
Don't worry! I thought about that to and am going to create an Etsy account to sell everything! Ask them though, and get back to me. I will leave to get fabric at 1 so if you could setback to me by then that would be best. You have some time!

Last edited:
What are bandanas priced at?
That is the thing, I don't know for sure how much until I get the fabric to see who much that costs, and then I can get a base price. Most fabric is around 4-6$ a yard though, so probably won't be that expensive. Likely close to the same price as the hoods.

Back
Top Bottom