Sensitivity and Internet Forums

Southernchick, I wasn't meaning to target you . . .and like i said I read both those posts myself, i was jsut trying to say that there are all kinds of stuff we share with each other on this forum and if you don't like what the title reads . . . .then don't read it!

You were the first to post me feedback on my very first questions about chickies on here and I am greatful, so I am sorry that by me mentioning your posts that you didn't think I was "targeting" you!

I really enjoy all of ya'lls comments. It has put me at ease with being a first time chicken owner! Thank you all for all the wonderful advice!!

Quote:
Well said MayberrySaint, but I'm still waiting on barg to enlighten us!

I should say that, I do not now , nor have I ever disliked mayberry, and as for my missguided ways, I have found andy and have repented all my sins.
All I can say is that, now that ive found andy, my life is so much better and Golly! does it feel good.
Thank you all for showing me the error of my rerun ways.
gig.gif

Added, Ive started eating Ritz crackers too.
Good cracker!

Last edited:
Quote:
I didn't think you were targeting me. I reread my post and it does sound kinda like I was taking offense to your post. Sorry didn't mean it that way.
hugs.gif

See just goes to show you that things can get confusing online because we are typing and the tone can not be displayed on a computer screen.
duc.gif

Quote:
I didn't think you were targeting me. I reread my post and it does sound kinda like I was taking offense to your post. Sorry didn't mean it that way.
hugs.gif

See just goes to show you that things can get confusing online because we are typing and the tone can not be displayed on a computer screen.
duc.gif

That is true. And I think the emoticons help to comunicate that.

By the way I went looking for the "moonshine" thread yesterday and figured it was you that deleted it! Lots of fun while it lasted!

I think this is a great forum, and for the vast majority, I notice that anytime someone has been misunderstood, or accidentally stepped on a toe, it has been quickly explained or corrected. We all seem to have a lot of fun here.

And Hear, hear, MayberrySaint! Well said.

Go-oolly, I didn't know all those places from the AG show were in Mt Airy! Could you let us know when the Mayberry Festival is? Or any fairs.I believe I could arrange a caravan of folks from here. And we would either make a day trip of it or bring the motorhomes, not even think about imposing on your hospitality! I'll try looking it up myself.

Last edited:
yup there's a Floyd's Barber shop, Snappy Grill, the gas station where Goober worked and the Police station where Andy and Barney hung out. Aunt Bea grew up there too, didn't she Mayberry? If not there, real close to it. Mt. Pilot I'm not too sure about I know there is Pilot Mt. not far from the area. It's all just a hop and skip off the Blue Ridge Parkway.

Back
Top Bottom