Setting eggs weekend of Feb 22-23-24? Come hatch-a-long!

Hi I set 17 of my own Brahma eggs, 1st time hatching home bred eggs. I have gold laced, silver lace, buff laced , buff and dark Brahmas. Hope I get some fertile eggs, my girls have only been laying about 1-2 months. I bought my breeders as hatching eggs last year. Still looking for some partridge brahmas too.

Last edited:
Hi I set 17 of my own Brahma eggs, 1st time hatching home bred eggs. I have gold laced, silver lace, buff laced , buff and dark Brahmas. Hope I get some fertile eggs, my girls have only been laying about 1-2 months. I bought my breeders as hatching eggs last year. Still looking for some partridge brahmas too.

Good luck with your hatch, nice to have a buddy here.

I set 17 OEGB and 5 BSL x OEGB eggs on Tuesday, 2/26 so I'm slight behind y'all. This is my first ever hatch so hopefully all goes well. I also have 7 mallard eggs that I started a week earlier so they would hatch at the same time. Already candled the ducks and definite growth!

Hi, I started some eggs on the 22nd Feb. I put them under my broody hen.
So I bought 6 Light Sussex eggs on ebay and so far they are doing well. I candled on day 11 and everything seemed to be going well!

Mine are coming along well too. I hope to have a good hatch - I just had an entire batch of Marans eggs die after lockdown. 12 eggs.
hit.gif

Well none of mine were fertile. These were the 1st batch I collected from my home hatched Brahmas from last spring. Guess my roos are missing the spot, lol. I collected another batch and set them last Mon and Tues so will be candling tonight to see if any luck this time.

Good luck you all, I will be watching your progress. :)

Back
Top Bottom