Setting the week of August 22 (or so... ) Everyone join!! You know you want to!

Yay !!

Also, I go 50% humidity. Is the humidity supposed to be really low in using the "dry method", or something?

As for hatching seramas, I believe its the exact same.... :D

Last day of turning is soon ! I stop turning day 18 right?

I would love to see pics mstrice, sorry lovenchivkens I don't know a thing about seramas wish I could help. I just candles all my quail eggs yep only four are good and the eggs are almost completely dark, woot not long now. And yes I do intend on hatching more eggs after this batch :) .

Yay !!

Also, I go 50% humidity. Is the humidity supposed to be really low in using the "dry method", or something? 

As for hatching seramas, I believe its the exact same.... :D

Last day of turning is soon ! I stop turning day 18 right?

Well on my first hatch I tried the wet way my humidity level was between 40-50%
But I would like to see how this one goes with humidity only between 20-25%
Hope all my 20 would hatch but will wait and see :)

I've been wondering about dry hatch, but not brave enough to try it this time. Last time I followed Hexabator instructions and kept water in the outer channel, and I had an 11/12 hatch, so I'm in not-broken-don't-fix-it mode; also, it can get very dry here (Perth). Do report back, please!

I've been wondering about dry hatch, but not brave enough to try it this time. Last time I followed Hexabator instructions and kept water in the outer channel, and I had an 11/12 hatch, so I'm in not-broken-don't-fix-it mode; also, it can get very dry here (Perth). Do report back, please!

sure will ;)
This is my second time hatching like I said so I dont know if I did something wrong the first time.
It was 18 Shipped eggs, only 12 made it to lock down and 6 hatched only. that's why I'm trying the "dry method" LOL.

You did really good!!! Where they shipped eggs too?

Back
Top Bottom