Setting the week of August 22 (or so... ) Everyone join!! You know you want to!

Yay! Day 18 on Tuesday too what kind of eggs you have? And how many going into lockdown?
I only got three going into lockdown two cochins and one silkie so
fl.gif

I only got three going into lockdown two cochins and one silkie so
fl.gif
I'm also going into lockdown Tuesday -at the moment I have 9 Black Copper Maran eggs and 6 Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana eggs but I will have to confirm that tomorrow when I candle for the last time before locking down...fingers crossed for all of us
fl.gif

I'm also going into lockdown Tuesday -at the moment I have 9 Black Copper Maran eggs and 6 Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana eggs but I will have to confirm that tomorrow when I candle for the last time before locking down...fingers crossed for all of us :fl

Yay! 3 of us going in lockdown tomorrow!! I'm doing it around 8 am what time are you?
:fl

Lock down on my second set today! These are an assortment I ordered from Gabbard, half didn't develop, and from candling last night I only have 4 that look right! Hoping I get some healthy chicks to add to my others from the weekend

Yay! 3 of us going in lockdown tomorrow!! I'm doing it around 8 am what time are you?
fl.gif
I set them around 10am, so probably about that time - I will start candling them as soon as my husband takes kids to school (around 8am) I'm Pacific Time in California.

Back
Top Bottom