Setting today who's with me?!?

4/12 eggs started developing on day 3. This is my best one, lucky number 9.
1f604.png
That one looks really good. good luck everyone! Keep me posted I am getting really antsy about putting my eggs in
wink.png

Just wandering how did u make ur incubator what materials and such I was planning on making me one just curious what did u use to seal the incubator also did use caulk or silicone or something different

I turn the eggs when i wake up in the morning, after i come home from work, and before i go to sleep. The nervewrecking part is when i constantly have to monitor the temperature of the bator, especially when it is 80s degree one day and 65 deg the next day. Crazy weather! When it is a cold day or night, i duct tape most of the holes (openings). The next day, when it is hot, i have to remove all the duct tape.

I made my bator out of a small styrofoam cooler and we put a bulb from an old aquarium in it and a thermomator. It didn't do so well the first time I used it so I cut the bottom of a pill bottle out and stuck it in the side for ventilation. I cut a section of the cooler's lid out for my "viewing area" I just used silicone to stick an old piece of glass from a picture frame in it.

I made my bator out of a small styrofoam cooler and we put a bulb from an old aquarium in it and a thermomator. It didn't do so well the first time I used it so  I cut the bottom of a pill bottle out and stuck it in the side for ventilation. I cut a section of the cooler's lid out for my "viewing area" I just used silicone to stick an old piece of glass from a picture frame in it.

Yeah, i did something like that, but i poke holes on the lid and sides for ventilation.

Back
Top Bottom