Setting today who's with me?!?

Okay I did a candleing session just now and thought I'd share the results with you.
wink.png
These eggs are between 1-3 days old. (Silly me forgot to write the dates on them). I only got really good pictures of egg #1. It's a beige colored egg.

Can ya'll see anything good happening for this egg in the future?????
fl.gif
ya.gif
I sure hope so.

The next picture is egg #4 I just want to know if yall can tell me anything about it cause I can't see nothing.

Okay I did a candleing session just now and thought I'd share the results with you. ;) These eggs are between 1-3 days old. (Silly me forgot to write the dates on them). I only got really good pictures of egg #1. It's a beige colored egg. Can ya'll see anything good happening for this egg in the future????? :fl :ya I sure hope so. The next picture is egg #4 I just want to know if yall can tell me anything about it cause I can't see nothing.

I dont see ne thing but ur suppose to wait till day 7 seven to candle and then u can usually see something if theres ne thing there by then but not usually before then quote name="VannahRAe" url="/t/771857/setting-today-whos-with-me/30#post_11052802"]Okay I did a candleing session just now and thought I'd share the results with you. ;) These eggs are between 1-3 days old. (Silly me forgot to write the dates on them). I only got really good pictures of egg #1. It's a beige colored egg. Can ya'll see anything good happening for this egg in the future????? :fl :ya I sure hope so. The next picture is egg #4 I just want to know if yall can tell me anything about it cause I can't see nothing. [/quote]

I know that but in my last batch of eggs I seen a darker spot in a couple of them on day 4 so I was just making sure. Thanks Jeff.

Yes usually u will see the veins in there and that dark spot I just usually wait till the 7th day so I can be kinda sure and if im not I will leave them in there and recandle on day 14

I know vannah thats always hard for me also thats why I now have two bators one to leave and turn and one to hatch so I just put them in there when I have like 6

So after I collect the eggs today I will be putting them in the bator!
celebrate.gif
I feel very confident this time and hopefully I'll have a good hatch rate.

Back
Top Bottom