Sexing eggs!

I have a RIR that lays eggs similar to that. She is the last bird I have that came from McMurray hatchery almost 2 years ago. She's quite the sweetie and I know which egg is hers. So, according to this theory, her eggs would produce all males.

Its a long egg but it isnt that pointy. The circumference at each end is not so different. Is that an egg that you are setting?

I have a RIR that lays eggs similar to that. She is the last bird I have that came from McMurray hatchery almost 2 years ago. She's quite the sweetie and I know which egg is hers. So, according to this theory, her eggs would produce all males.
We arent here to discuss any 'theories'. We are setting round or pointy eggs to see what happens :)

This is an experiment thread not a theory discussion thread

Is it the picture or is that a really long egg??? lol And they are all that pointed huh??? Good growth there.
All of the eggs look exactly the same, size and shape. They are about as long as a medium/large egg, but slender and very pointed. Easiest eggs in the world to candle. The only problem is my rooster has his favorite hens, so I'm only getting about 65% fertility. If they are all roosters, anyway, I guess that is a good thing
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom