Shadrach's Ex Battery and Rescued chickens thread.

Duke and Navi helping fix up the Silkie coop. Tax for adding dog pics. One young rooster.
20220306_105611.jpg
20220305_130222.jpg

Oooh, I don't know about this.
I've known some roosters that have told their hens some pretty tall stories. The usual one is "look I've found something good to eat" when in fact they're just calling the hen over to get her away from another rooster.:D
that's what I call devious and manipulative (ditto teasing) :p. It's not the same as telling a great big porky pie.

I got that Rhib :)

If anything I was explaining too shardrach that I felt he was waving a red flag to a bull (too me and possibly others) always mentioning C's negligence and not suggesting that she gets a little more help or doing something to change it.
How he deals with this is totally up too him, isn't sharach. I'm not there and cannot intervene or help.

Someone once told me where I was going wrong in my life, it took a while for me too change and once I did I never looked back but that was my life only.

My wish is for this situation to be dealt with sooner rather than later due to these lives being affected .
:hugs I know ~ but they do have Shad & he's a terrific advocate. I tend to feel rather sorry for C being on the receiving end of Shad's ire. We've all seen that in action & it's not pretty. She's been pottering along on her own doing the best she can & along comes Shad in his size 10 army boots & disrupts everything. Great for the chickens. Probably less so for the humans. I tend to be fairly optimistic & figure it will all work out for the best over time & the changes are happening ~ slowly, too slowly for some of us~ but they are happening & all those chickens are looking happier & healthier & we all know their lives are better for Shad's interference. Perhaps I could have expressed that a little better but it is super early here & I've had nowhere near enough coffee yet! 😄

Back
Top Bottom