Share the Journey! Keeping up with the Peeps.

Hey! I'll be getting some babies soon hopefully! I'll keep everyone updated one them, I go a little overboard with photos. šŸ¤£

20210316_180217.jpg
20210316_202024.jpg

THEY HAVE ARRIVED!!!! a day early before they were supposed to! All 10 came alive and healthy! No issues! No splayed leg, no cross beak, and no pasty butt! I've truly been blessed with a speedy and healthy bunch of chicks! I couldn't be happier. Now starts the fun! I'll be taking better pictures tomorrow in normal light šŸ¤£I have one black Australorp chick she is just a big hearty girl! She's bigger than my rooster right now. It warms my heart the two Lavender Orpingtons are the smallest of the bunches! And my rooster is is a big boy I've name him "Paka"

I'm so excited to start my chicken rearing ā˜ŗ

View attachment 2573350View attachment 2573352
THEY HAVE ARRIVED!!!! a day early before they were supposed to! All 10 came alive and healthy! No issues! No splayed leg, no cross beak, and no pasty butt! I've truly been blessed with a speedy and healthy bunch of chicks! I couldn't be happier. Now starts the fun! I'll be taking better pictures tomorrow in normal light šŸ¤£I have one black Australorp chick she is just a big hearty girl! She's bigger than my rooster right now. It warms my heart the two Lavender Orpingtons are the smallest of the bunches! And my rooster is is a big boy I've name him "Paka"

Congratulations!! They are sooo cute!!

View attachment 2573350View attachment 2573352

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Congratulations!! They are sooo cute!!
Thank you!! I can't wait to take some "natural light" pictures. The red light distorts alot šŸ˜… it must have been all the horror stories about shipping chicks. Cause I was for sure thinking something was going to happen whether it was a dead one, or one that had some sort of health or physical issue. But NO! MyPetChicken is going to have a awesome review from me šŸ¤£

Thank you!! I can't wait to take some "natural light" pictures. The red light distorts alot šŸ˜… it must have been all the horror stories about shipping chicks. Cause I was for sure thinking something was going to happen whether it was a dead one, or one that had some sort of health or physical issue. But NO! MyPetChicken is going to have a awesome review from me šŸ¤£
lol.

Back
Top Bottom