Should I change her name from Henski to Rooski?

We do have a lot of cock fighting here - no it’s not legal. But there are obvious yards with a dozen or more roosters staked out each with their own little shelter.

Bummer! Poor birds. :(

Depending on where he is in relation to your bedroom window, you might eventually start to block out the crow.

Oh. Thanks. A boy. Yea. Terri won’t let me make chicken and noodles. At least he’s great at catching centipedes, which is the main reason we got chickens. Crowing every morning is not good though.

We do have a lot of cock fighting here - no it’s not legal. But there are obvious yards with a dozen or more roosters staked out each with their own little shelter.
that does not mean they are cock fighting. They could just be breeding them. alot of good quality breeders keep roosters like that so they do not fight.

I’d trade him for a hen... his name is all wrong- not a hen, not a -ski... He is my best bug eater. When I catch a centipede, he can see it halfway across the yard and runs for it - grabs and runs away before the girls even get there. But when he starts crowing in the middle of the night or too early, I think he’ll need to find a new home.

Back
Top Bottom