Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JShubin Kentucky has over 7000 members in their kygba and there is some very nice gamefowl breeders all around that area.
I am guessing that is a lot.. I have no idea how many members are typical... California's UGBA doesn't mention it on their website.

I am sure they have a lot of good breeders, I just dont any of them (because I havent been involved long enough to learn of them). I hardly know of any except what I hear from you guys...

Last edited:

Last edited:
Wow cool, I'm impressed. Sounds like you married into a good flock.. haha

I wish my family was involved with my chickens. I am all alone, which is why I share my pictures/experiences on here.

I dont know much about the breeders/farms you speak of, but the east coast guys might recognize them.
Lol I married into a very good flock. I always joke and tell people I married him for his Sportsman! lol Most girls swoon over nice trucks and cars, nah my heart just melted like butter when I saw my man's incubator! lol

lau.gif

Now this is gonna be a little pic heavy. Took some pics today of a few of our current brood pens while it was nice out.

Pure Albany brood cock

Penny Hatch pair (hate his tail is fluffed up in the pic.. he was sitting in the nest bucket before this. LOL!)

Pure Radio cock over Mclean pullet

Radio/Blueface cock

Same Radio/Blueface cock with pure Radio hen

Radio cock and Blueface/Grey hen

That's all I got around to taking today.. there are way too many to take pics of them all. lol
big_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom