Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JShubin, not sure that they have bantam blood. I raise OG and what I know about Ag wouldn't fill a matchbox. What would be the standard height and weight of Dom fowl.

JShubin, not sure that they have bantam blood. I raise OG and what I know about Ag wouldn't fill a matchbox. What would be the standard height and weight of Dom fowl.
There are folks on the "Show Off Your Games" thread that would know a lot more about Dom fowl specifically... not many people follow this thread.

From what I understand AG are very similar to the OG, considering AG are descendants of OG. I think AG has more oriental traits, like pea combs, longer legs and longer bodies. I think AG average weight is slightly heavier as well but I am not sure 100% on that.

There are folks on the "Show Off Your Games" thread that would know a lot more about Dom fowl specifically... not many people follow this thread.

From what I understand AG are very similar to the OG, considering AG are descendants of OG. I think AG has more oriental traits, like pea combs, longer legs and longer bodies. I think AG average weight is slightly heavier as well but I am not sure 100% on that.

Some AG are descended in part from OG. Old English, Irish and Spanish collectively are likely more important contributors to AG as they occur today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom