Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to sit through a meeting tomorrow with them stupid things all over the walls. Teamwork, leadership etc.. All while checking backyard chickens on my phone and hoping my chicks hatch. Exactly the way it should be. Lol. Any questions? Uhh no I'm good.
100% positive it's somehow osha related

Well out of my 18 eggs I got 12 hatched she has got up and left the nest and buried the other 6 eggs under leaves even tho they had started to hatch:(
I hatched a few guinea eggs like that under a heat lamp in the brooder. Didn't get em all but a few more hatched.

I have to sit through a meeting tomorrow with them stupid things all over the walls. Teamwork, leadership etc.. All while checking backyard chickens on my phone and hoping my chicks hatch. Exactly the way it should be. Lol. Any questions? Uhh no I'm good.
I'm stuck in the office at a computer all day.. At least I get internet access and can be on BYC all day.

What do you do for work?

I'm stuck in the office at a computer all day.. At least I get internet access and can be on BYC all day.

What do you do for work?
I work in sales for a big company. Put it this way since your in CA I almost guarantee you especially have drank what I sell. Lol. If I told you anymore you would be able to figure out just where I work and follow me and steal my identity. I can't take that chance lol

Last edited:
I work in sales for a big company. Put it this way since your in CA I almost guarantee you especially have drank what I sell. Lol. If I told you anymore you would be able to figure out just where I work and follow me and steal my identity. I can't take that chance lol
Just what I wanted.. your identity....
I never drink the Kool Aid. lol

just water, milk, tea and occasional wine... That's right, wine! lol

Just what I wanted.. your identity....
I never drink the Kool Aid. lol

just water, milk, tea and occasional wine... That's right, wine! lol
I pmed u. And I would edit your post admitting you drink wine. Lol Water and coffee here.

whatchu lookin at

Ok here I go again. I got a hen that hatched 1chick and won't get up to show it where to eat or nothing. Its supposed to get chilly tonight also. What should I do to help the chick eat but not freeze to death?? Like I said the mom refuses to get up to help him? He wasn't there yesterday but is there today? She's been stubborn this whole time!

My chicks in incubator some are eating and drinking at like 12 hours old! I DONT know how long he's been without food n water n if I put it out there will he freeze trying to get to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom