Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
limited out by 7:30

Great haul!

Top 2015 Stag

not the oldest, but the best combination of speed, power and size.. and he has the dominant behavior to back it up without being overly aggressive. Always first to the food and then drops it down for the females.

Last edited:
Thanks y'all had 3 of us all limited out had 18 Couldn't find 2 nice rig too, havoc

Gotta say would a been sooner but I had to warm up a lil lol

You should join us next year flypen

Last edited:
Thanks y'all had 3 of us all limited out had 18 Couldn't find 2 nice rig too, havoc

Gotta say would a been sooner but I had to warm up a lil lol

You should join us next year flypen
Very cool! Thanks for inviting me! I still haven't seen many ducks around here. Normally I'm jumping blacks and mallards when I'm checking my beaver traps. Haven't seen one yet in two weeks.

Top 2015 Stag

not the oldest, but the best combination of speed, power and size.. and he has the dominant behavior to back it up without being overly aggressive. Always first to the food and then drops it down for the females.
He is a good looking stag.

My Mclean hen, Deloreese (Ironically, I named her Deloreese from the crossdressing character on Harlem Nights.) Do yall like the testosterone filled hens that start crowing, grow spurs, etc? I want to have her with my Sonotol Asil Cock this year and have some nice little grades.

0.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom