Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Standing mighty proud!

We start introductions young.
My son in picture above was about 18 months old and still prone to be a squeezer (he destroyed a bunch of large crayfish with his bare hands on almost same day). I have to have some hens that are tolerant of such kids in close proximity. My hens are not genetically nice, rather there is a trick to how they are raised that can make any gentle and not prone to be stressed around kids. Many of the hens with chicks in the company of similarly acclimated cocks are used frequently to educate public and you can not have them being flighty or attacking people. I can not get the same level of cooperation from breeds with reputation of being gentle (i.e. American Dominiques) even when reared under similar conditions.

I am back.
that was a short ban/ my first account was perminantly banned during the only confrontation i have ever really had on byc/ serves me right standing up against censorship :hmm / i don't think I'm wrong when I tell a mod to either completely delete a post they don't like or leave it alone, don't pick and choose what you delete then lock a thread so it appears I said something very very different than what was actually said/ then go into my signature and change it because it was religious in nature/
That's enough of that mini rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom