Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
20170819_080608.jpg

I wonder if havoc has strangled anybody's kid yet.
lol I ain't that bad! Not a bad day at all. Had about 50 kids and a couple parents learn to tie a basic fly today.
Went through 3 rooster saddles and a whole bunch of hooks. Girls seemed have more dexterity than boys. Out of all the kids 3 were seriously interested and 1 father. No pics since all the kids were under 18. I'm probably in hundreds of
Parents pics though.

That's a nice looking bow for about half the price of the Howard Hill longbow I am looking at. The Fred Bear Montana looks nice to, but is pricy for what it is imo.

I'd still like a take down for the convenience, but I've come to realize that a take down can wear in those spots and cause the bow to become untuned. The upside is if I snap a limb on a take down, I can buy a new limb.

White WOlf Custom makes a nice custom longbow at a decent price.

I'm probably way over thinking things though.
Those bows are nice too. Just about all of them are nice. I just really don't wanna pay $600 for the wood accents. I really do like the darker wood bows though. Originally I was thinking the same thing with the takedowns too. I have a bunch of money wrapped up in lone wolf and muddy tree stands so with a little shorter longbow I would still be able to use them. Bearpaw USA is selling the slick stick for $350 + a free bow stringer, and fleece bow sock. Haven't found a bad review yet on the bow itself. 30 yr warranty which is good too and it's transferrable.
That Fred bear Montana seems to have a bit of hand shock from the reviews I've read. So that's what you get for the extra $50. Lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom