Show off your Delawares! *PIC HEAVY*

Cetawin beautiful babies so happy that you have some Isaac babies and that food thing is sure strong in the Dellies I just call them my piggies though once grown they no longer act as bad....

Me too Kathy...I hope it is a girl. It is feathering really fast so
fl.gif

Remember me discussing Cannonball tying it up with someone in the coop...she spent several days in the house? Well here are the pics of that and that (thankfully the last) injury (I still think Severus did it...that stupid rooster)

HPIM7335.jpg

HPIM7336.jpg

Personally, I think DeDe gave Cannonball pointers on how to get special attention....as if she needed more pointers.

Here are pics of everyone...including little drive-in duckie

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=382398

And the beautiful flowers that Ultrasuede sent to me for Thor's grave

HPIM7331.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
I have 2 isaac daughters already that are a mess...Hedwig (hopefully) will be three daughters. YAY Thr orps are always piglets...the Dellies give them a run for their money though. hahahaha

gig.gif
OMGosh! Those babies and the way they sleep!!
lol.png
I had several with that last hatch that liked to give me a heart attack three or four times a day at the very least! Always sprawled out in the most ridiculous positions and even beaks relaxed to half way open!
th.gif
They truly looked as though they were dead!! Talk about give my heart a lurch!!

Oww! Oww! Oww!! OWWW!!! Poor CB!!!! I hope she got a chunk of whoever did that to her! Still no solid evidence of who the offending party is Cetawin? I wonder how deliberate that was or was it just a lucky shot??? Either way, oww! oww!! OWWW!!! Poor little girl!!

Boy! Hedwig is sure coming along nicely! I so hope that's a little girl for ya there dear.
love.gif
And I think maybe it's a good thing that one is only half bred!
lol.png
We would all be in a heap of trouble if she were pure! Especially as she has laid such a profound claim to that food dish! This can't be a good omen for the other birds!
gig.gif

More pictures please!!! Must have more pictures!!
love.gif

Amy check out the link in the post above with Cannonball's pics...there are more pics on that thread over in Pictures and Stories etc.
smile.png

I have a question about Delawares. I have never had any until now. I have just one and it is huge! It towers over all my other standard breed girls. I am in need of some help to determine if it is a hen or a roo. It has no spurs at all yet just yesterday I saw it mounting one of the for sure hens. Is it a mixed up hen? or a nonspurred roo?
pop.gif
th.gif

Quote:
OMG, poor little Cannonball. She is abused and should be rehomed to Missouri! That darn Severus .... I just know he did it! He is just jealous of the Delaware beauty!

Quote:
Those are most beautiful ! Beth and Ultrasuede are just the sweetest and most thoughtful ever! Look what she sent me ....

31282_beth_003.jpg

Kathy I know...her and Ultrasuede are great people!

Cannonball is not being abused...but the silly girl gets into mischief for sure...she always has! I think Severus did it too...his days of being At large and in charge are coming to a close...if no one else sprouts saddle feathers, spurs and a comb...Lancelot will take over.

Back
Top Bottom