Show off your Delawares! *PIC HEAVY*

lau.gif
Tim! You're such a piece of work!!
hugs.gif
gig.gif
And the last line right back at ya!!!
lol.png

Mr. Tim, I agree wholeheartedly with Amy...you're a nutter!!! LOL I got it in my email from you and haven't replied....so consider this my reply!
lau.gif

Quote:
Isn't he a nut?
lau.gif
I love Tim. He keeps me laughing. Ditto from me, on the last line!

On another note.... I took a few pictures today. It was nice out, 56*.

The 10 babies, hatchmates to Nicole's (SnowHunter). I believe there are 5 of each sex, or 6 boys and 4 girls (one I am not sure of). They are going to Bill (muddstopper)....

31282_dscf2806.jpg

31282_dscf2808.jpg

31282_dscf2809.jpg

Molting Jacob is shaping up, but not quite done...

31282_dscf2853.jpg

31282_dscf2847.jpg

A gathering .... the dark hackled one is a Light Sussex, not a Delaware ...

31282_dscf2852.jpg

One of my oldest girls who I think will never get done molting! Poor girl....

31282_dscf2840.jpg

31282_dscf28401.jpg

31282_dscf2846.jpg

Quote:
I know it!
th.gif
This girl looks almost pure white. She was NOT pure white before the molt began. I am anxious to see what she will look like when she is finished. Her tail .... sheeeesh, not a spot of black right now! This girl is spoiled rotten! She loves to be held and cuddled. She is a sweetheart, and though you can not tell from these pictures, she was actually a nice sized and colored girl.

Kathy... Gorgeous birds, you have there!... But you knew that
wink.png
Can't wait 'til mine are at that "egg laying" size... Come to think of it; I hope I'm prepared for 24 teenagers by then?!
th.gif

Oh Kathy, they are beautimus!!! The hatchmates look exactly like mine!!! Just some yellow fuz left on thier heads!! And they are SO curious and always interested in whats going on when I come out the door every time!!!

The adults look terrific, even Ms Moulter!!! You have some terrific barns
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom