SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

Have you posted here before? Regardless, you should share more often. You obviously have talent!
In this thread not so much.... but around the site yes.

And thank you so much I always feel like I'm not the best cook and then I do these kinda foods and I'm like... what now Martha Stewart!!!!!! Bahhahahahwhah. Lmbo!!

In this thread not so much.... but around the site yes.

And thank you so much I always feel like I'm not the best cook and then I do these kinda foods and I'm like... what now Martha Stewart!!!!!! Bahhahahahwhah. Lmbo!!
I posted a picture of a grilled cheese sandwich that I made a few days ago. Want to know how many people liked that picture, and probably made a grilled cheese sandwich immediately after?
It’s funny, but I actually do have culinary art skills. I don’t think I have exhibited a single one in all the time I’ve been posting in this thread though. :oops:
Ooh!! Do you drink coffee? CavemanRich and I are the only two that regularly show our mugs, but you are encouraged to show off your various cups each morning!

The worst of the storm is over. I lost internet, but that’s it.
Four roosters laid on top of a small coop, and I saw two ducks wandering around as well. :he I understand the ducks, but the roosters?!

I'm happy to know you're ok there BC.

@N F C your stew looks great! Going to keep that in mind for when it gets cold here.

Back
Top Bottom