SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

tasty and yummy.jpg

My Humble Yum/taste bud pleaser.

Took the the newly processed piggy for another test drive.
Mixed up our cut list this time. Tired of the same cut list. One particular addition was 1.5" thick pork chops.
OMG.. So pink and colorful. Low fat content and actually fun to work with.
So I breaded and stuffed a 3 pack.
DSC00022.JPG
I boiled up potatoes, smashed & mashed them with butter, sour cream, a dash of heavy cream, chives, onions, mild cheddar cheese & pepper jack cheese. Salt-n-pepper etc.
Butterflied the Pork chops into pockets and overstuffed them.
Breading was Panko Japanese style bread crumbs. Panko was seasoned and browned in a saute pan prior to being egg wash glued to the chops.
DSC00011.JPG

All that money put into nothing but high quality feed into that pig was paying off last night.
DSC00028.JPG
Homemade Mac-n-cheese.. Boiled a couple of cups of pasta shells. Melted a block of Velveeta Cheese and minced up a tiny amount of fresh Jalapeno pepper to complement the side dish.
DSC00020.JPG
A very simple Simon garden salad to bring all of the flavors together. I prefer Thousand Island dressing these days because of the off set tangy-ness on the ole taste buds when trying to confuse them with a variety of flavors in a single dinner plate.
DSC00021.JPG
DSC00027.JPG
So mathematically speaking, we had 4.5" of pork chop for supper..lol. I was just as stuffed as the chops were! By far, this particular pork yield will be remembered in the history books as indeed very successful of raising a highest quality product.
DSC00026.JPG
DSC00018.JPG
DSC00029.JPG
DSC00012.JPG

My Humble Yum/taste bud pleaser.

Took the the newly processed piggy for another test drive.
Mixed up our cut list this time. Tired of the same cut list. One particular addition was 1.5" thick pork chops.
OMG.. So pink and colorful. Low fat content and actually fun to work with.
So I breaded and stuffed a 3 pack.
View attachment 1291747 I boiled up potatoes, smashed & mashed them with butter, sour cream, a dash of heavy cream, chives, onions, mild cheddar cheese & pepper jack cheese. Salt-n-pepper etc.
Butterflied the Pork chops into pockets and overstuffed them.
Breading was Panko Japanese style bread crumbs. Panko was seasoned and browned in a saute pan prior to being egg wash glued to the chops.
View attachment 1291752
All that money put into nothing but high quality feed into that pig was paying off last night.
View attachment 1291753 Homemade Mac-n-cheese.. Boiled a couple of cups of pasta shells. Melted a block of Velveeta Cheese and minced up a tiny amount of fresh Jalapeno pepper to complement the side dish. View attachment 1291757 A very simple Simon garden salad to bring all of the flavors together. I prefer Thousand Island dressing these days because of the off set tangy-ness on the ole taste buds when trying to confuse them with a variety of flavors in a single dinner plate.View attachment 1291762 View attachment 1291763 So mathematically speaking, we had 4.5" of pork chop for supper..lol. I was just as stuffed as the chops were! By far, this particular pork yield will be remembered in the history books as indeed very successful of raising a highest quality product.View attachment 1291767 View attachment 1291775 View attachment 1291776View attachment 1291769
:goodpost: :drool OMG it sounds amazing! I've never used Panko as a stuffing before, I love the crunchiness as a coating though. I'll definitely be trying it out.

Back
Top Bottom