SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

Last night's supper: Shrimp seasoned with Ancho Chilli Pepper and black pepper, Rolled Oats with some Green Onion and Parmesan Cheese melted in at the end, and Spinach with a dash of hot sauce.

4A9AA723-5579-4834-908F-143F12D9379E.jpeg

You have a cooking thread??!!?!?? That’s Maddy and my favorite thing to do. We love to cook together and post stuff on Facebook every day. Now I can post it here, too? Oh, the beast you’ve unleashed. :ya
Of course, you can post here! No requirements either - no contest here. Just yummy food pics to make us drool. :drool

You have a cooking thread??!!?!?? That’s Maddy and my favorite thing to do. We love to cook together and post stuff on Facebook every day. Now I can post it here, too? Oh, the beast you’ve unleashed. :ya
yummy 654.gif
This is the thread that inspired the contest(s).
Zero requirements except (Try) not to post restaurant prepared stuff. We basically show off our home kitchen made stuff. Doesn't have to be made from scratch, although that is extra wonderful. Just a thread for people who like to share photos of their food from the kitchen to the dinner table. Long after you consume your meal, photography of your efforts will last forever here, for future generations of Yum Enthusiasts to enjoy the fruits of your labor.
So go ahead and "Show Off Your Yum!".
woot.gif

I can't see the salt, so I have to take your word on that.. All I see is something I want in my mouth right this second!
My like meter doesn't go high enough to register the amount of likeness for this dish!
I-like-it.gif

I have to stop looking now before you break my meter.:confused:

Back
Top Bottom