SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

Pork Lo Mein tonight. Easy to make, filling and it's yummy too! Day 15 of isolation. Ain't been off the property for 15 days! 😄

Pork Lo Mein.jpg

:confused:
Dinner. Hambone soup. Hamburger patty with melted cheese,(shredded cheese sprinkled), Grass, toms, and pickles, on toasted white bread. Fruit topped with yogurt on the side.

Grass? Grass? Marijuana? What grass? I don't cook with grass. Help me to understand. It all looks very yummy, where's the grass?
Grass is what he calls greens. Salad.

Grass? Grass? Marijuana? What grass? I don't cook with grass. Help me to understand. It all looks very yummy, where's the grass?
IM answered it above,,,, but there was a clarification earlier for Valerie:frow right here
https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...food-photography-thread.1205417/post-22342672On this thread we are not required to be Royal Family Proper. So there are some other crafty terms often used. Like,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ROAST BEAST:gig,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Moooooo Juice,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Hank Juice,, AKA Rocket Fuel,, AKA Propane,,,, and other terms that just pop up as we try to make these posts entertaining as well. Most of us here post for FUN, and not a resume for a Chefs, Job Interview.
BTW,,, MaryJane,, now legal :oldin your state as well as mine,,, is a baking ingredient for BROWNIES:gig:lau
Pork Lo Mein tonight. Easy to make, filling and it's yummy too! Day 15 of isolation. Ain't been off the property for 15 days! 😄
You are doing very well for 15 days:thumbsup
Some individuals struggle after 5 days,,,
A324F422-C338-4A1F-B38C-B55B12BC2320.jpeg

IM answered it above,,,, but there was a clarification earlier for Valerie:frow right here
https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...food-photography-thread.1205417/post-22342672On this thread we are not required to be Royal Family Proper. So there are some other crafty terms often used. Like,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ROAST BEAST:gig,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Moooooo Juice,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Hank Juice,, AKA Rocket Fuel,, AKA Propane,,,, and other terms that just pop up as we try to make these posts entertaining as well. Most of us here post for FUN, and not a resume for a Chefs, Job Interview.
BTW,,, MaryJane,, now legal :oldin your state as well as mine,,, is a baking ingredient for BROWNIES:gig:lau

You are doing very well for 15 days:thumbsup
Some individuals struggle after 5 days,,,
:lau Ok. I got it, grass is salad stuff. Y'all had me going there for a minute! I don't mind "staying home". 20 acres, 44 chickens, and 3 dogs give me plenty to do. I'm reclusive anyway by nature. Today is going to be "make cupcakes" day. :love

Back
Top Bottom