SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

Had this for dinner followed by some sandies,,,,,,, ham, cheese, and topped with pickle.
@IMG_20200314_163957480_HDR.jpg

How are you and your family doing Cavey? Is everyone ok?
Thanks for asking:hugs,,,, Yes we are doing fine. Staying home, but not locked inside. Doing things in the yard. Minimizing the trips to grocery store, but we are not out of necessities.:thumbsup We freeze a lot of food for later consumption, so that is what we are eating now often.
What I miss most,,,,,,,, Is that my family does not get together for the common FIESTAS we use to hold. That will come to pass ,,, as the virus comes under control.

Thanks for asking:hugs,,,, Yes we are doing fine. Staying home, but not locked inside. Doing things in the yard. Minimizing the trips to grocery store, but we are not out of necessities.:thumbsup We freeze a lot of food for later consumption, so that is what we are eating now often.
What I miss most,,,,,,,, Is that my family does not get together for the common FIESTAS we use to hold. That will come to pass ,,, as the virus comes under control.
I'm sure your family misses them too. I was thinking about how you would ordinarily be talking about your family fiestas these days. Are you going to at least be able to talk to them for Easter?

I'm sure your family misses them too. I was thinking about how you would ordinarily be talking about your family fiestas these days. Are you going to at least be able to talk to them for Easter?
We talk between each other DAILY. VIA phone. When my grand daughter was celebrating 2nd Bday party at home, we all joined via Zoom Conference on our computers.
This is the first Easter ever, that we are not having a family get together. It is sad, but we are also realists, and no need to take any chances, since many of the attendees are small children and seasoned citizens.
When this all passes, we will make up for lost FIESTAS :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom