SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

Ham and scalloped potatoes, ham in spit pea soup, ham, andouille or smoked sausage with red beans and rice. ham and eggs, ham sandwiches. Invite cavemanrich and I over and it sounds like it wouldn't last long. :lau
1st prize.jpg

Q:What do you do when you bake a giant Ham the night before and there are only two people to enjoy it?
nail biter.gif

A: Left overs! Of course
5325501.gif

Chopped up glazed ham mixed with pasta elbows/velveta cheese, steamed mix veggies in butter sauce and a couple warm pumpkin spice muffins. I think DH sprinkled some "Sandman Sand" on top because after eating so much I was down for the count on the couch after 10 minutes of T.V.
1180407-0b3d7dfa938efedd60d3c050216eeba7.jpg.gif

CAMERA-SMILEY-BYC-BG.gif

20180108_193207.jpg 20180108_193150.jpg 20180108_193211.jpg
20180108_230218.jpg
20180108_230230.jpg
20180108_230237.jpg
IT WAS "HAM-TACULAR"!
Comfort food was very comfortable last night.
crazy eyes.gif

Last edited:
woot.gif
This photo is making me miss the bbq grill..
thumbs-up.gif

looks awesome!
20180108_183921-jpg.1231051

I roasted zucchini and garlic in butter with salt and pepper.
Look delicious..
yippie chic.gif
We do something similar by adding squash with the zucchini. Steamed or butter baked as well. Sometimes w/broccoli.
Looks very "inviting".. Haven't had Artichoke in a qreat while. Inspiring.. thank you..
lets eat.gif

read.gif
I will have to look for that/these in our neck of the woods..
Looks awesome.. The Chicken in the photo is basically what I was talking about in the contest requirements. One pic with a chicken in it..
IS THAT SOUR CREAM ON THE SIDE?:pop
Pot sticker geneally refers to a meat and/or veggies inside - I usually see them at Asian restaurants. Where as pierogis have potato filling inside at least what I'm familiar with.
hug behind.gif

Goulash
2 cans chili tomatoes/can tomato juice
Box of pasta (bow ties)your choice
Carrots, onions, celery, garlic
Italian seasoning, oregano
Meat optional
Ok you can pretty much do anything with this meal
Today I tried a veggie version, topped with habaranaro & jalapeno cheese
Enjoy :frow
20180106_125723-jpg.1228754
:drool:drool
Hot Goulash on a cold night= warm happy belly!
20180106_181528-jpg.1229057

Shrimp lo mein and chicken pot stickers.
I have to experiment with this concept now.
:bow @cavemanrich :bow @igorsMistress :highfive:
20180108_180936-jpg.1231071

Put a roll of croissant dough in the bottom of the pan, baked it. Took it o
20180108_180711-jpg.1231070
ut, added hot stew. Topped with another roll of croissant dough, baked again. Ate. Way too yummy!
Looks yummy too!
jaw dropper.gif
I was way close to making pot pie last night.
e23e1fad-5931-400d-9127-d60434efd1b6-jpeg.1231363
Yesterday’s lunch, a salad with poached chicken breast.
Mike, remind me if I ever open a restaurant, to have you take the pix for the menu. Your food always looks so delicious but your photography is top shelf. What camera are you using? I always use my phone. The photos reflect that fact. I am going to have to put new batteries in my Nikon & start using that. Your back lighting is even bright. My photos always look like I live in a cave in the mountains somewhere dark..
knee slapper laugh.gif

5309120.gif

Thank you for contributing EVERYBODY!
I find it very interesting and inspiring to see all the different dishes spread out across the United States. Different locations have new an exciting tastes for some who are only experiencing geographically foods/dishes for their particular area.
Hopefully someday this thread will have additional participants from around the globe. If you are friends with anybody here on BYC whom live outside our boarders, please feel free to tag and invite them! I would love to be inspired by some exotic dishes!
Until then..

SHOW US YOUR YUM!
-em Connie

Thank you for contributing EVERYBODY!
I find it very interesting and inspiring to see all the different dishes spread out across the United States. Different locations have new an exciting tastes for some who are only experiencing geographically foods/dishes for their particular area.
Hopefully someday this thread will have additional participants from around the globe. If you are friends with anybody here on BYC whom live outside our boarders, please feel free to tag and invite them! I would love to be inspired by some exotic dishes!
Until then..

SHOW US YOUR YUM!
-em Connie
@Akrnaf2 Show off some yum..
clap[1].gif

Back
Top Bottom