SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

I have some very cranberry salad recipes, but I would like to know some other things you guys like to do with your cranberries.

Fresh cranberries?! :drool
Cranberry and orange rolls (like cinnamon rolls but with cranberry-orange-brown sugar filling)
Cranberry pie
Cranberry and lemon scones
Cranberry and apple or cranberry and pear fruit crisp

Mmmmm cranberries :love

Forgot to post my find today - grocery shopping wasn't a total loss.
IMG_20180119_175617685.jpg

Not to be silly funny, or sarcastic, but with a legitimate question.
Is kangaroo meat commonly available in your area??? There is a meat market here in Chicago that sells every kind of meat on earth. From crocodile, bear, kangaroo, moose, python, ECT. ECT. ECT. If it swims, walks on 1 foot,2 feet, 3 feet , 4 feet, or five, and crawls or swings from branches , they have it or can get it. IT I$ PRICEY

Not to be silly funny, or sarcastic, but with a legitimate question.
Is kangaroo meat commonly available in your area??? There is a meat market here in Chicago that sells every kind of meat on earth. From crocodile, bear, kangaroo, moose, python, ECT. ECT. ECT. If it swims, walks on 1 foot,2 feet, 3 feet , 4 feet, or five, and crawls or swings from branches , they have it or can get it. IT I$ PRICEY

Hey cavemanrich all good!

Yes, kangaroo meet is readily available in the supermarkets alongside beef and lamb etc. I have tried it but not a fan myself; it has a rich gamey taste, reportedly a cross between venison and buffalo.

Fresh cranberries?! :drool
Cranberry and orange rolls (like cinnamon rolls but with cranberry-orange-brown sugar filling)
Cranberry pie
Cranberry and lemon scones
Cranberry and apple or cranberry and pear fruit crisp

Mmmmm cranberries :love
Yes 'fresh' the grocery store was selling the last of their bags for fifty cents each! I put a couple in the freezer, and have some for salad. Now I am looking for a dessert type thing. I am thinking of cranberry and orange crisp.

But I want your roll recipe. That sounds like a great idea.

Back
Top Bottom