SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

My Train has run out of steam but pix before the Sandman gets the best of me.
zzzzz.gif

Any piggy lovers stop reading now.. Pork lovers scroll downwards now.

Real Baby Back Sucklin' Ribs.. 3 month old Berkshire Pig. So soft and tender it can only be described as "Angel Hair"..
Thawed out some Berk Bacon Beans from a bulk batch, mixed veggies steamed w/real butter & seasoned garlic loaf.. toasted of course.
Lets see sum yum..:drool

DSCN5447.JPG
DSCN5445.JPG
DSCN5451.JPG
DSCN5459.JPG
DSCN5461.JPG

Call me a monster! 3 Months old.
20180119_214232.jpg
Toothpick ribs that fall off the bone if you blow on them.
If nobody wants to reimburse us for our time/feed/labor for our offspring, we process the critters before the feed bill gets beyond what cheapskates want to pay for a REAL QUALITY PIG.. not backyard garbage disposal animal. Top quality grains/alfalfa/vitamins/veggies.. you are what you eat.. we eat no fat pork..
Any how.. Sandman is tapping on my shoulder. Later daddy-O's.. Mommy-O's..
split.gif

Attachments

• 20180119_174158.jpg
    20180119_174158.jpg
    281.5 KB · Views: 1
  • DSCN5464.JPG
    DSCN5464.JPG
    724.5 KB · Views: 1
My Train has run out of steam but pix before the Sandman gets the best of me.View attachment 1241189
Any piggy lovers stop reading now.. Pork lovers scroll downwards now.

Real Baby Back Sucklin' Ribs.. 3 month old Berkshire Pig. So soft and tender it can only be described as "Angel Hair"..
Thawed out some Berk Bacon Beans from a bulk batch, mixed veggies steamed w/real butter & seasoned garlic loaf.. toasted of course.
Lets see sum yum..:drool

View attachment 1241211 View attachment 1241212 View attachment 1241213 View attachment 1241214 View attachment 1241215
Call me a monster! 3 Months old.View attachment 1241204 Toothpick ribs that fall off the bone if you blow on them.
If nobody wants to reimburse us for our time/feed/labor for our offspring, we process the critters before the feed bill gets beyond what cheapskates want to pay for a REAL QUALITY PIG.. not backyard garbage disposal animal. Top quality grains/alfalfa/vitamins/veggies.. you are what you eat.. we eat no fat pork..
Any how.. Sandman is tapping on my shoulder. Later daddy-O's.. Mommy-O's..

Yummy, might have to put ribs on the menu this week.

Those ribs look amazing! Hmmmm...that reminds me - I haven't made Sweet 'n Sassys for a long time. Around here we prefer them to barbecue....garlic, Hoisen sauce, plum sauce, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce....If the roads clear later on maybe I'll have Ken make a run to the store, since I have no ribs in the freezer at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom