SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

My Dad’s favorite desserts are chocolate chip cookies and plain brownies. I could offer him something fancy but he would still go for the cookie. So here’s some late night cookie madnessView attachment 1565778
:fl May I have some? I was hungry for chocolate chip cookies.

My Dad’s favorite desserts are chocolate chip cookies and plain brownies. I could offer him something fancy but he would still go for the cookie. So here’s some late night cookie madnessView attachment 1565778
My DW wants me to make brownies and give her the edge for her Birthday. Plain with no frosting

A62C2265-F694-4EF5-BD91-71D1E56C68B5.jpeg B8E23F2A-4EAB-4175-AE23-2656A40CFB64.jpeg 270B3A33-40BD-43C0-8291-E212002AD066.jpeg

SHOW-OFF-YOUR-YUM.gif
flowersrow.gif

img_20181019_190003867-jpg.1565690
homemade chilli and corn chips
Meanwhile... back to the YUM! Wowzers! looking like something I could get deep deep involved with!:clap
Leftovers for dinner but I'm having tea. I put a slice of fresh ginger in the cup
DH got a bottle of that Crown Royal maple for Xmas last yr from his sis. It tastes like pancake syrup to me. No matter what you mix it with, the flavor stands out.:cool:
Too many Disney Christmas movies tonight. :lol:
1546747-e9153a18bb8036a59a8563135e729779.jpg
It was 95* out here yesterday! Enough to melt those marshmallows into cotton candy!:gig I can see me with a cup of coco around January?:caf
monster.jpg

Hope Hughes.jpg
:fl May I have some?
Nice! Crab season is in January here on the west coast
Crab season is year round here, a few miles down the road. At the Florida's Turnpike Rest Stop.
emoji©_animals-220-1-500x500 copy.jpg
crazy eyes.gif

My DW wants me to make brownies and give her the edge for her Birthday. Plain with no frosting
I like brownies!
cool.gif

I'm using our leftover chili to top baked potatoes for dinner tonight. With cheese, sour cream and maybe if I get real energetic, might have to cook up a couple slices of bacon to crumble over the whole lovely mess.
sipping.gif

You small potatoes answer would work fine. Do the potatoes AND the o-rings!

Problem solved :D

My potatoes were growing new potato plants!:gig
So they were to far gone to remove the eyes. Too bad it's not garden season.
Leftover H/M Chili on DAWGS- BB-ered O-rings. Like I said, a quick and simplistic TGIF din din.. always short on time Fri Eves.
DSCN7302.JPG
DSCN7303.JPG
DSCN7304.JPG
DSCN7305.JPG

flowersrow.gif

@Farmer Connie
We have the maple, I agree it tastes like syrup and overwhelms everything. The honey is that way but I like it the lemon ginger tea.
Sometimes when we cook bacon, Hub will do a shot and chew a piece of bacon and say "Canadian Breakfast eh"?
I'll only put it a coke or sum-tin. It doesn't get used much. I'm more of a margarita connoisseur.

Back
Top Bottom