SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

One morning last summer DH cooked breakfast for his workers and made a pot of grits as a side. It was funny seeing the reactions they had. Most had never seen grits, none of them had eaten them. A couple guys wouldn't try them, one liked them and the rest were kind of "eh" about it.
:lau
It seems to be a regional thing.. do you do butter, sat and pepper or sugar and butter?

I am currently in mourning. I really needed vodka to make the vanilla extract. However, I wasn’t thinking about the fact that it takes the whole bottle. :hit
I kept some vodka back. I’ll have to try really hard to get back to the liquor store for more vodka soon. I could use water (it’s only about a cup), but that’s just so wrong to me!
I will try to find comfort in my other bottles.
View attachment 1586920
Missing a cup will not matter. You will have less vanilla but the extract will be just as good.

Vanilla is very expensive now!

One morning last summer DH cooked breakfast for his workers and made a pot of grits as a side. It was funny seeing the reactions they had. Most had never seen grits, none of them had eaten them. A couple guys wouldn't try them, one liked them and the rest were kind of "eh" about it.
So what are grits?

Back
Top Bottom