SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

Made tacos oh gee yup took a few photos I have last fitting the 10th for my lower hope to hack have them soon after kinda got spoiled the last 6 years.. lettuce from our garden and pablomo chilie added with taco seasoning
002.jpg
003.jpg
004.jpg

A vegetable or Salad?

I just ended up making homemade crackers and hard boiled eggs.
I crumbled up my eggs and crackers and mixed some tomato relish into them. It sure was good! :drool
Too bad I didn't manage to get any pics. :( I was going to but it didn't end up happening.

I guess you could say it was slightly chaotic while I was making dinner. There was only 4 crazy children bouncing off the walls! :eek:
For example, I asked my younger sister to get me a scoop of flour. I didn't exactly expect what was going to happen next. Apparently my youngest brother thought that meant play in it, dump some on the floor, and smear it all over himself! :barnie
Things can sometimes be a little crazy when you have 6, soon to be 7 (or more) siblings.
:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig

I just ended up making homemade crackers and hard boiled eggs.
I crumbled up my eggs and crackers and mixed some tomato relish into them. It sure was good! :drool
Too bad I didn't manage to get any pics. :( I was going to but it didn't end up happening.

I guess you could say it was slightly chaotic while I was making dinner. There was only 4 crazy children bouncing off the walls! :eek:
For example, I asked my younger sister to get me a scoop of flour. I didn't exactly expect what was going to happen next. Apparently my youngest brother thought that meant play in it, dump some on the floor, and smear it all over himself! :barnie
Things can sometimes be a little crazy when you have 6, soon to be 7 (or more) siblings.
:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig
It does sound like a lot of Chaos!

But fun though

. Apparently my youngest brother thought that meant play in it, dump some on the floor, and smear it all over himself! :barnie
As long as there was fun in it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :thumbsup OK:highfive:
How do you make Home made crackers:idunno. Do they taste similar to matzos
I get these occasionally, but they are considerably more ka$h than the common saltines.
The ones I get do not have salt.
serveimage

As long as there was fun in it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :thumbsup OK:highfive:
How do you make Home made crackers:idunno. Do they taste similar to matzos
I get these occasionally, but they are considerably more ka$h than the common saltines.
The ones I get do not have salt.
serveimage
Oh, I'm sure he had plenty of fun! :)

Here is the recipe I used for the homemade, gluten free crackers. My mom and I just kinda made it up.
I suppose that you might want to cut the recipe in half or less unless you really like crackers.

5 cups oat flour
3 cups rice flour or tapioca starch
2 Tablespoons salt
1 cup olive oil or melted butter
2 cups water
1\4 cup (4 Tablespoons) agave nectar, maple syrup, or honey
4 egg whites
Optional: dried ground red tomatoes, cayenne pepper, and\or dried ground sweet red pepper

First combine all the dry ingredients and mix well.
Next add all the wet ingredients except the egg whites and mix well. (The dough is really thick so I just mix it with my hands).
Now you can put in the optional ingredients and taste it if you want.
Then mix in the egg whites.
Using a rolling pin roll the dough until it is about 1/8 inch thick.
Cut the rolled out dough into squares with a pizza cutter and transfer to a greased cookie sheet.
Cook the crackers at 375* F for 15 minutes or until lightly browned then move them to a cooling rack. Then EAT THEM! :)

As for your question about if they taste like Matzos, I'm sorry but I can't a answer that one. I haven't had store bought crackers in years.
We make everything at home from scratch.

As for your question about if they taste like Matzos, I'm sorry but I can't a answer that one. I haven't had store bought crackers in years.
We make everything at home from scratch.

Probably not,,,,, since I don't think matzos are gluten free. :idunno
Now I remember that you don't eat gluten from a post a lil while ago.

Back
Top Bottom