SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

My oldest will be 29 in a couple of weeks. It gets easier with time Roomy :hugs

I think you're right Flappy, ghoulash is one of those meals that is sort of a catch all. Just throw in whatever you've got and call it good.

I don't do cornbread mixes but if you add regular corn it won't change anything other than your bread will taste good, not that it doesn't already. I've added leftover bacon, cans of drained chili's etc. Try different things to see what you like!

Ok we were talking about being related but this is ridiculous. I was born in IA as well, Manchester, and I use Blistex not Chapstick. I feel like you're stalking me now :gigor maybe I'm stalking you? Who's oldest?

Cornbread & chapstick. When I started reading this post I thought I was on one thread. When I finished I thought I was on another. :lau

but if you add regular corn it won't change anything other than your bread will taste good
:gig Mmmmm..... corn!!
corny.gif

Hi Flappy, it's nice to see you here showing off your Yum!

What part of IA do you come from? I was born in Des Moines.
Thanks, I'll have to share some more food pics soon. I was just finally looking through all my watched threads. I remember when Farmer Connie invited me here and I'm so sad she isn't around anymore.
broken-heart.gif
She's the one who inspired me to make a bunch of BYC greetings and I never got the chance to show her or chat some more.

I was born in Des Moines too!!!
mindblowing.gif
Small world!
We moved away when I was 7 though, first stop South Carolina for a couple years then Pennsylvania for a couple, then finally Oregon. But we always "vacationed" in IA over the years to visit family... in Cresco, Knoxville and Pella. My favorite memories are the lightning bugs and super deep snow.... I also went to a Sawyer Brown concert the middle of a corn field once!

Woo hooo! Iowa club!

Ok we were talking about being related but this is ridiculous. I was born in IA as well, Manchester, and I use Blistex not Chapstick. I feel like you're stalking me now :gigor maybe I'm stalking you? Who's oldest?

I'm probably the oldest but holy cow, what strangeness...I know where Manchester is! My dad grew up in Delhi, not far from where you originated.

Do multiple visits, as well as deliveries get me into the IOWA CLUB:idunno
Caving in Maquoketa
serveimage

Climbing here. IM,,, you should know where this is at:old
serveimage

Butterfly Garden in Bellevue Iowa.
serveimage

and many other places.
Iowa is only 130 miles west of me as the crow fies. :old

My cousin worked for many years for the Maquoketa school district :lau

:gig Mmmmm..... corn!! View attachment 1826015

Thanks, I'll have to share some more food pics soon. I was just finally looking through all my watched threads. I remember when Farmer Connie invited me here and I'm so sad she isn't around anymore. View attachment 1826016 She's the one who inspired me to make a bunch of BYC greetings and I never got the chance to show her or chat some more.

I was born in Des Moines too!!! View attachment 1826018Small world!
We moved away when I was 7 though, first stop South Carolina for a couple years then Pennsylvania for a couple, then finally Oregon. But we always "vacationed" in IA over the years to visit family... in Cresco, Knoxville and Pella. My favorite memories are the lightning bugs and super deep snow.... I also went to a Sawyer Brown concert the middle of a corn field once!

Woo hooo! Iowa club!

:highfive: I left Des Moines when I was 6, dad's job transferred us to Kansas. But all our relations were (and a few still are) in IA. Small world is right!

Back
Top Bottom