SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

Bacon and egg pizza. I suddenly realized that I have about five dozen chicken eggs. :lol:
6e386820-822c-487d-8f25-bed15e60660f-jpeg.1833928
Oh that looks delicious!
hungry2.gif
What do you use for the crust?

Whenever we have leftover pizza, fried chicken or "crispy" stuff, I have a great reheating trick... it sounds weird but it really works: You have to get it wet. With water.
agree2.gif
Then toast it in the oven (I use my toaster oven for almost everything).

I know, my husband can't get past the idea, but plain reheating anything always gets extremely dry in the oven or really soggy/rubbery in the microwave. So a quick run under the faucet, spritz with spray bottle or just dabbing with wet hands is enough. I'll put a wet grilled cheese in the toaster oven for one medium cycle (maybe a bit extra) and it comes out like it was just grilled! By the time the water evaporates, the food has basically been steam-heated, right before it crisps up again, without burning.
Trust me!
chef.gif

happy4th-hat.gif

Oh that looks delicious! View attachment 1834613 What do you use for the crust?

Whenever we have leftover pizza, fried chicken or "crispy" stuff, I have a great reheating trick... it sounds weird but it really works: You have to get it wet. With water. View attachment 1834620 Then toast it in the oven (I use my toaster oven for almost everything).

I know, my husband can't get past the idea, but plain reheating anything always gets extremely dry in the oven or really soggy/rubbery in the microwave. So a quick run under the faucet, spritz with spray bottle or just dabbing with wet hands is enough. I'll put a wet grilled cheese in the toaster oven for one medium cycle (maybe a bit extra) and it comes out like it was just grilled! By the time the water evaporates, the food has basically been steam-heated, right before it crisps up again, without burning.
Trust me! View attachment 1834614

It’s a regular pizza crust with flour and yeast.
To nuke the pizza, add a mug of water to make it cook right. I cover with a wet paper towel. If I used a toaster oven anymore, I’d wet it too.

Think we donated our last toaster oven ? My potato salad smoked paprika on top is done
Son asked are we going to use buns tonight grilling out dogs on a fire in the fire pit so we picked up buns been about 2 years I have used dough wraps on beef dogs and baked beans tonight.. There was a 6. earthquake in Southern California any one heard from @ronott1 in the last 5

Think we donated our last toaster oven ? My potato salad smoked paprika on top is done
Son asked are we going to use buns tonight grilling out dogs on a fire in the fire pit so we picked up buns been about 2 years I have used dough wraps on beef dogs and baked beans tonight.. There was a 6. earthquake in Southern California any one heard from @ronott1 in the last 5
We are fine here!

Fresno is fairly far from us but we did have the chimes move a bit

Back
Top Bottom