SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

She is happy with her first sausage popcorn pizza.
18566223-68AD-4A0F-BE08-855B4C15D1F8.jpeg

I'm making something different for dinner tonight, it's called Lazy Lasagna. It involves frozen ravioli, sauce and cheese. I added mushrooms (sorry BC & Penny), thinly sliced zucchini and Italian sausage. If it turns out ok, that will be really nice to keep in mind on busy work days.

I'm making something different for dinner tonight, it's called Lazy Lasagna. It involves frozen ravioli, sauce and cheese. I added mushrooms (sorry BC & Penny), thinly sliced zucchini and Italian sausage. If it turns out ok, that will be really nice to keep in mind on busy work days.
:fl I hope it turns out!

DH liked it! :yesss:

Lazy Lasagna
1 (25 oz bag) frozen ravioli (try cheese, beef, chicken, spinach, whatever you like)
1 (24 oz jar) marinara sauce
2 Cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Parmesan cheese, optional
I also added a pound of Italian sausage (cooked), 1 thinly sliced zucchini, mushrooms

1. Preheat oven to 400*, grease 9"x13" baking dish
2. Spread about 3/4 Cup marinara sauce onto bottom of baking dish
3. Arrange half of the ravioli in a single layer over the sauce
4. Top with more sauce and half of the mozzarella cheese
5. Repeat layers starting with what's left of the ravioli. Finish by topping with the remainder of the sauce and mozzarella. Sprinkle with Parmesan if desired.
6. Cover baking dish with foil, bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking for about 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and starting to brown.
7. Cool for 5-10 minutes then slice and serve.

Lazy Lasagna.JPG

Back
Top Bottom