SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

I just discovered my blueberries are getting ripe! Forgot to take a pic of the loaded bushes before we plucked all the good ones off.
berry-bushes2.jpg

IMG_0519.jpg

One container for us, and the damaged and squishies for the chickens.
If we don't eat them all first, I'll make blueberry muffins or pancakes
yumy.gif

Oooh oooh that looks delicious!! You just gave me an idea of what to do with some cheese tortellini I have in the freezer. For some reason I was thinking I needed alfredo, but this looks better! Maybe I'll mix up some ground beef or pork (no sausage) in the sauce.
Thanks for the idea!
wootsmiley.gif

DH liked it! :yesss:

Lazy Lasagna
1 (25 oz bag) frozen ravioli (try cheese, beef, chicken, spinach, whatever you like)
1 (24 oz jar) marinara sauce
2 Cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Parmesan cheese, optional
I also added a pound of Italian sausage (cooked), 1 thinly sliced zucchini, mushrooms

1. Preheat oven to 400*, grease 9"x13" baking dish
2. Spread about 3/4 Cup marinara sauce onto bottom of baking dish
3. Arrange half of the ravioli in a single layer over the sauce
4. Top with more sauce and half of the mozzarella cheese
5. Repeat layers starting with what's left of the ravioli. Finish by topping with the remainder of the sauce and mozzarella. Sprinkle with Parmesan if desired.
6. Cover baking dish with foil, bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking for about 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and starting to brown.
7. Cool for 5-10 minutes then slice and serve.

View attachment 1839216
Very Nice!

I just discovered my blueberries are getting ripe! Forgot to take a pic of the loaded bushes before we plucked all the good ones off.
View attachment 1839201

View attachment 1839202

One container for us, and the damaged and squishies for the chickens.
If we don't eat them all first, I'll make blueberry muffins or pancakes View attachment 1839224

I hope those bushes aren't where the chickens can get to them! I had 6 bushes at our house in FL and it was almost impossible to keep those ornery birds out of mine. I'm not sure who got more of them...my flock or us :lol:

I hope those bushes aren't where the chickens can get to them! I had 6 bushes at our house in FL and it was almost impossible to keep those ornery birds out of mine. I'm not sure who got more of them...my flock or us :lol:

Yeah, I have to rotate which parts of the yards the chickens are allowed at different times of the year. They're usually grounded more often in spring when perennials are tender.

I've tried protecting plants with bird netting but that stuff is just a mess, and chickens just push right through anyway! Blueberries and strawberries are in the front yard, so now they just get backyard time in the evenings. Naughty birds!

This was for break fast,:celebrate with a cup o JOE.
IMG_20190701_232129825_HDR.jpg

It is kind of large ,,, so I saved the other half for lunch dessert.
IMG_20190701_232218455_HDR.jpg

This was lunch,, Just chili beans,,, not chili,,, still good:drool The weenie is Ball Park Franks.
Potato salad to go with. Store,, not home made.
IMG_20190701_231259211_HDR.jpg

Dinner,, Roast Beast with Mild Giardiniera. Roughage on left has sliced Mango on top:drool:drool:drool
IMG_20190703_215601978_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom